On behalf of the leadership team and Board of Directors, the Association of International Risk Intelligence Professionals (AIRIP) is thrilled to announce our 2nd Annual (and expanded) Global Intelligence Forum.
This year's theme is "The Art & Science Of Intelligence" and while we're still finalizing the agenda, here's a preview of what you can expect:
Tuesday (afternoon), June 25th:
- Training Session #1: How To Identify & Internally Market The Value Of Intelligence Analysis Within Your Organization
- Training Session #2: How To Build An Actual Business Case For Increased Spending/Budget/New Idea Adoption For Your Intelligence Program
- Training Session #3: Communicating & Disseminating Intelligence Products (Intelligence Analyst As A Story-Teller) In A Hyper-Connected World
Wednesday, June 26th: Expect A Variety Of Speakers, Panels, & Breakout Sessions Such As...
- Advancing Your Personal Mission (10 Steps To Growing An Intelligence Career…And Making It Last!)
- Convergence: Practical Steps On How Cyber Threat Analysts & Risk Analysts Can Collaborate Together To Support The Enterprise
- Intelligence Tools For The Digital Age
- Launch Of AIRIP Community Councils (Working Lunch)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) Roundtable: Career Progression + Championing In-House Intelligence Functions
- AIRIP Update
- Breakout/Thought Leadership Discussions:
- Intelligence Products: Useful Tips, Tricks, & Best Practices
- Intelligence Wins & Failures: Innovation Through Lessons Learned
- Private Sector Intelligence: Current & Future State Discussions
What Else Can You Expect?
- Plenty of time for networking!
- Networking receptions on both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the City View Room at McDonald's (roof-top bar).
- Additional details on logistics and arrival instructions to follow but you can find some initial hotel information below.
AIRIP Members: $175 (early bird discount) and $250 (for late registration)
Non-Members: $325 (early bird) and $400 (late registration)
Students/Military/Government: $75 (early bird) and $150 (late registration)
Note: "early bird" registration runs until Wednesday, June 19th.
Did you increase the price this year? If so, why?
We decided to increase the price primarily because we've expanded the conference by a half-day, which includes training from some of the leading intelligence trainers in our industry. Additionally, we're hosting two receptions this year to ensure that everyone has adequate networking time. Finally, we feel confident that what we're providing in terms of content and connection will make it worthwhile! We're encouraging everyone to sign up as soon as they can so please take advantage of the Early Bird registration which comes at a discounted rate!
Where should I stay? Do you have any hotel recommendations?
Please note that June is convention season in Chicago so we've been told that it's actually cheaper for attendees to book individually vs. AIRIP attempting to get a group rate at a particular hotel. Plus, we know that most of you have organizational preferences that you have to stick to so below you'll find a handful of recommendations that are both convenient and cover a number of hotel chains.
Homewood Suites/Hampton Inn by Hilton: BOOK NOW
Residence Inn by Marriott (Loop/Madison): BOOK NOW
Kimpton Allegro IHG (Randolph/Loop): BOOK NOW
La Quinta by Wyndham (Loop/Franklin): BOOK NOW
W Chicago by Marriott (City Center): BOOK NOW